Thursday, April 7, 2011

New, New, NEW!!


I have FINALLY changed the full layout of the horrific site that was this blog. Now, I believe, it's quite pretty!

This is the first step in my attempt to be motivated enough to blog more. Ok, ok...so, let's be honest: It may not happen...especially due to a distraction like this. Or perhaps this. Maybe this. Or EMBARRASSINGLY this. Ugh...that last one makes me ashamed to be a human being. (Most would disagree and say that my second distraction is the most embarrassing one but that's just because they don't understand the 'magic' of said distraction.)

But the most worthy distraction would have to be the following...allow yourself to now be distracted, and fully content no matter how shitty your day is.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Abbs, the blog looks great! Looking forward to seeing you post more. :)

    DING DONG! MAYBE THIS TIME MUM HAD GOT IT RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete