Friday, April 8, 2011

NEW GLASSES!!!! Ok, so maybe only I am excited about this one...


On Tuesday, Brandon took me to Lenscrafters to finally get a new pair of glasses!!! The pair that I have now are like 5 years old (possibly older) and the protective lining on the right lens has almost peeled off completely! So, if I closed my left eye and looked at you, you'd look like a less gorgeous, blurrier version of yourself. (I'm talking to you, Rupert.)

Here are the new glasses I'm getting. Pretty schnazzy, huh?! Hip, fresh, fun...yes, yes all of these words describe not only me but the best pair of glasses for me! (Ok, so I may not be THAT fresh right now, seeing as how I need a shower.) They aren't too much different than the ones I wear now (ironically, the ones I have now are also DonnaKaran!),
but I didn't want to change that much. Sadly, the nice lady told me they won't be ready for 2 weeks due to the fact that they have to order special lenses for my horrible prescription. (Mine eyes are SHIT-eth.) I hate waiting...I don't have much patience for anything. I mean, I wake up every morning counting down the days closer to this. (CAN'T....WAIT.......97 days....)

Anyways, I will make sure to post a lovely picture of myself in my new 'gafas' once they arrive...because I know you're DYING to see my lovely face in new attire. CHEESE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment