Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lucky Lady in My Bed

Hold me
like I held her,
that lucky lady in my bed.

With the bellies of the sheets
exposed
and littered with sex
and dirt and dead skin,
she crawls to me
like a hungry fire ant
with speed and determination;
a thieving leprechaun
anticipating a plump bounty.
I could want you
just this way,
if I had the need
to be a focused red ant.
Order me
to be your queen
and I will surrender
unto you
such secret hiding places
that you will become the green pirate
to plunder what is hidden
and protect
what remains too revealing
and misunderstood
by parasites reading the bible
to their children
and by disappointing men
pulling wives with leashes
glued to ivory necks
and young girls with reins,
whipping fragile souls
with unnecessary discipline.

Don't be afraid
to be the Other.
In a world shaped daily
by copied perfection,
it's nice to be aroused
by erotic flaws
and the orgasmic release of difference.

March 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment