Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wow...such a weekend...

So, my weekend was pretty eventful. Friday, right after class, I went to Newburgh to see my brother. We ate dinner at my favorite chinese restaurant. And then we just watched movies and played cards all night. I always have fun with B! It was awkward when my stepfather came home. We just said hi, and that was pretty much the loveliness that was our conversation. I wanted to go to bed early, but that didn't really happen. I was getting ready for bed aroun 11:30 and I received a phone call from an unknown number. Oddly enough, it was this guy, Ryan, that I had been talking to on Facebook for awhile. We worked together about two summers ago, and I kinda have a thing for him...hahaa...anyways, we had a pretty nice chat and he said that he's thinking of coming down to Btown for Little 5, so that should be interesting.
Saturday, Bryce and I went to lunch and then started getting ready for his prom! I was setting up cameras and he was getting dressed. I mean, he looked unbelievable!!! He's lost like 35lbs and had a gorgeous looking suit. And when Christina came over for pictures, it was great!!! She looked SO beautiful and I got SOOOOOOOOOO many good pictures! After that, I drove back to Btown, took a quick shower, and went out to Nick's with Alison.
Now, let's get a little background information first. I was going to be meeting Anne out this night. I can't remember if I wrote about her, but I had just randomly IMed her on Thursday night and we talked for a long time. I had always had a little crush on her, so it was really nice to talk to her, and I THINK she might be a tiny bit interested in me, too. So, we decided that we would meet on Saturday. Anyways, I get to Nick's with Alison, and Francisco and T-Don show up. And then, to make my night more weird, who shows up?? But Mr. Muha, whom I hadn't spoken with since he came back from Iraq. I should have punched him, but instead, I just drank more beer, like an idiot. Then Anne and Sly came and I was actually really happy! After getting really drunk at Nick's we all decided to go to Sports. As soon as we got there, I danced a little bit with Alison, Arec, and Tina, but then went outside for a few minutes and ended up losing them. I ended up walking all the way back to my car and making friends with a rabbit! And I drove myself home, which is horrible, because I was a little drunk.
Today, I woke up and was basically lazy and felt like shit all day. I went to the IMU and did a tiny bit of homework, but not enough. Then I met Anne at the library to get back Alison's coat and we ended up talking for almost two hours. It was insane...because it was so awesome. I mean, I really like her personality! She's adorable! I actually can't stop smiling! I need to stop this...or I'm just going to get too into something that might never happen. But I think I'm into her. She makes me smile...a lot...just by looking at me. That's really nice...I haven't felt like that in a very long time.
On a sadder note, I found out some very disturbing and upsetting things about my ex this weekend...she was not so great, to say the least. But even through learning about all of that shit, I am still giggling and smiling like a little school girl because of someone special...wow, I'm retarded because it's probably nothing, but still...a girl can dream, can't she??

No comments:

Post a Comment