Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Complete and udder ridiculousness

Ok.
So, this is the first posting that I have on here and I can already tell you that it's not going to be that great because I'm just sitting here worrying about all of the homework that I have to do instead of actually doing it. Evidently that's the only thing on my mind right now. I'm really pissed because I have a ridiculously stupid teacher for one of my classes and she is making us do busy work...c'mon! We are NOT in high school anymore...seriously. However, I am slowly truckin' through this shit just to get closer and closer to December, where I will FINALLY graduate from college...omg, I can't believe it. More on this later...
Since this is the first post, we must forgive its absurdity and wait patiently for the next because that one will contain magic...I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment