Saturday, June 13, 2009

Are YOU Ready?!?!

Ok. Is anyone else freaking out like I am? I just got my tickets the other day (thanks, Bubby!) and am a little embarrassed to admit that I think about this movie about every 45 seconds!!!! WHY did they have to postpone it?!?! Don't they know what it's doing to me?!?! STILL?!?! Even though it's only 1 MONTH AWAY?!?!?! AHHHHHH!!!! QUICK!!! SOMEONE SLAP ME, I'M GETTING HYSTERICAL!!!!!



Watch this and then tell me it doesn't look EPIC!!! Exactly.

And in my closing remarks, I'd like to shout out to a few characters who make my life worth living:

To my love, Ronald Weasley: We shall be reunited once more, my dear. Don't worry...it won't be long now. It won't be long...

To my future sister-in-law, Ginny Weasley: You're turning into a stone-cold fox...must be the red hair. P.S. Like your tits in that top.

To that dirty whore, Bellatrix Lastrange: You have got to be one of the greatest villains of all time...thank you for scaring the shit out of me.

To the most evil person, Voldemort (yeah, that's right. I said it!): You're a fool and you will lose...everything. : )

To the coolest old man, Albus Dumbledore: Your prestidigitation (fuck yeah, take that dictionary.com word of the day!) stuns me...I'm amazed at how fucking awesome you really are.

And to the baddest motha fucka, Harry Potter: KICK HIS ASS, C-BASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment